Friday, May 8, 2009

Steve and Homework

I'm going to write this post in pink, because I would like this to come across as lovingly as possible. I HATE homework, yet I love Steve. This is the part that might not come across as so "lovingly". Sometimes he is just such an ass...

Here I am, 11:10 in the pm just finishing my homework after a long hard day at work (I know...BOO HOO KAYTIE) and watching Steve becoming ever so frustrated because he is inconsistently sucking ass at Guitar Hero Metallica. Here's my beef, I have been at work all freakin day...then I come home, got to love on my child for approximately 7 point 2 minutes before he goes to bed, and then I have to proceed to respond two separate responses to Discussion questions, and complete two CheckPoints for school.

So, I began to embark on my never ending load of homework, while I do have a splitting headache, and he looks at me with these huge pathetic eyeballs and says..."Are you going to be ok doing homework if I play Guitar Hero?" My first thought is yes. My second is an immediate NO. How am I ok doing homework, with a splitting headache and you get to sit here for 3 and a 1/2 hours now playing Guitar Hero????????????? Come on dude, have a little respect. If I can't be doing something fun, don't sit here and do it infront of me....in all fairness, shouldn't he be staring at a computer too, every once in a while checking in on Facebook and Twitter...or even checking out the new NUDEY PICS of RHIANNA??? (Side note: I didn' t think they were that bad...I'm pretty sure her head was never attached to any of the pictures with her body, I think they're fakes)
back to the issue. Shouldn't Steve be experiencing my pain as well? I guess one could compare the to "sypmathy pains" during child birth or "sypmathy craving"? I mean, Steve was very supportive of my eating habits when I was "with child" (thank you Other Boleyn Girl), come on, he gained like 20 lbs when I was pregnant and still hasn't lost it!

My advice to Esteban---Next time, proceed with caution and feel the pain bitch.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment