I thought since my last blog about Steve and Homework was not very telling of how nice he can be that I would write a quick blog on how wonderful my day has been today.
We went out for Matt's Birthday last night and we got home at approximately 2:47 in the am. I had worked a 9 hour day at the salon and I didn't even get a break to eat lunch. So, when we left for the bar I was already falling asleep in the car. We had a couple of adult beverages and headed home when they had last call.
So, needless to say I was very tired this morning. When I heard Noah wake up, I told Steve and the craziest thing happened. It took him less then a minute to get up and start the day with Noah. I was SHOCKED. This never happens, when I say Noah is awake, it usually takes 5-15 minutes for him to put two and two together. So, he got up, and I went back to sleep only to be woken up by breakfast in bed!!! An omlette, which turned into scrambled eggs because apparently the omlette broke in the transition to the plate. I also had bacon, toast, and potatoes. I got out of bed around 11:30 in the am, and then played some Guitar Hero with Steve and Noah, turns out Noah is better then I am at Guitar Hero! Noah went down for a nap, as did Steve and I!!
It was so nice to not have to change one diaper today, clean up the poop from one of the dogs, or clean up the ketchup that Noah smeared on the wall! And I got flowers that were not carnations this time around! All in all, it was a FABULOUS day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The necklace I got for Mother's Day broke last night.
ReplyDelete