uld never do by themselves. Every time I have to hear about Heidi and Spencer's wedding I cringe. Every time I see another 20 people putting their lives on hold to compete for "true" love, I lose a little faith in society. I would never have so much exposure to this "real world" if it weren't for my wife Kaytie. But the thing I have come to realize about women and these reality shows is that Deanna and Jessie breaking up is like the Super Bowl of reality TV. One could only compare the difference between men and womens perception of "good TV" by comparing the moments in TV that get us excited to watch it. For instance, seeing Joe Sakic win the Stanely Cup from a peanalty shot is as exciting as Justin Bobby cheating on Audrina with Lauren. My point is that no matter how much I loath reality TV, I will never escape it becasue I love my wife and for some reason she loves reality TV.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Reality TV... The Bain of My Existance By: Steve
I can't even begin to tell you how much I despise reality TV. Everyday I come home and am forced to watch some version of reality TV. Whether it be "B" level stars ball room dancing or 50 people competing for the "love" of another, its all the same to me. The only reality TV show that offers anything (in my opinion) to society, is The Biggest Loser. This show has helped dozens of people do what they co
uld never do by themselves. Every time I have to hear about Heidi and Spencer's wedding I cringe. Every time I see another 20 people putting their lives on hold to compete for "true" love, I lose a little faith in society. I would never have so much exposure to this "real world" if it weren't for my wife Kaytie. But the thing I have come to realize about women and these reality shows is that Deanna and Jessie breaking up is like the Super Bowl of reality TV. One could only compare the difference between men and womens perception of "good TV" by comparing the moments in TV that get us excited to watch it. For instance, seeing Joe Sakic win the Stanely Cup from a peanalty shot is as exciting as Justin Bobby cheating on Audrina with Lauren. My point is that no matter how much I loath reality TV, I will never escape it becasue I love my wife and for some reason she loves reality TV.
uld never do by themselves. Every time I have to hear about Heidi and Spencer's wedding I cringe. Every time I see another 20 people putting their lives on hold to compete for "true" love, I lose a little faith in society. I would never have so much exposure to this "real world" if it weren't for my wife Kaytie. But the thing I have come to realize about women and these reality shows is that Deanna and Jessie breaking up is like the Super Bowl of reality TV. One could only compare the difference between men and womens perception of "good TV" by comparing the moments in TV that get us excited to watch it. For instance, seeing Joe Sakic win the Stanely Cup from a peanalty shot is as exciting as Justin Bobby cheating on Audrina with Lauren. My point is that no matter how much I loath reality TV, I will never escape it becasue I love my wife and for some reason she loves reality TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment