Around 12:30 this afternoon, Steve and I decided we wanted to go to the movies and see Seven Pounds. My dad met us at the movie theatre to pick up Noah and take him back to their house. We got out of the movie and ventured to Bob and Debbie's to pick up the Little Man. When we got there, Jenn and Rian were picking up Cameron too. So, we were all just sitting there watching the Broncos and mom says "do you guys want to open one present?" Are you kidding...REALLY...I don't think Jennifer and I have EVER had a problem with opening presents early. So, Noah goes first, and he got an AWESOME tool set that he really loves, and as I am sitting here typing, him and his daddy are having a grand ol' time sawing eachothers arms and legs off, and hitting the nails with the hammer, and screwing in screws with the new wrench!
Then it's Grandma's turn and she got a new cream and red tote that has her name embroidered on it. Perfect for her, she said she can put EVERYTHING in it....hmmm, can it all fit in a tote Grandma?
Then it was Cam's turn and he loved trying to get the paper off the new set of bath toys! I think he even got a floating octopus.
Now, it is Kaytie/Steve and Jenn/Rian's turn. Jennifer and I closed our eyes because Rian and Steve already knew what the present was we were opening. We got all the paper off, counted to 3...Wii's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We each got new Wii systems!
We already have it set up and have played duck hunt, tennis and bowling! We love it, but I needed to finish my homework first before we can start any tournaments. We love our new Wii!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Kaytie. I am at work. You have not updated your blog since CHRISTMAS. What am I suppose to do while I am teaching? Please write something. It's funny. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Elaine