
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE reality t.v. I was shocked when my sister called me and said that "Spencer and Heidi got married in Mexico". I thought...what the hell did he do to get her to do that? Well, I am an avid Hills lover and have now found my conclusion to how Spencer can get Heidi to do ANYTHING. A few weeks ago, there was an episode where Heidi and Spencer were at a work function that Heidi was suppose to be working. He got her drunk, she got fired. Tonight's episode was no different, Spencer got Heidi drunk, and they got married...This is sad to me, she should know better than to marry that duesch bag. I mean, it always looks like he has pubes on his face because of his nasty ass beard.
I think we all can learn that if you want Heidi Montag to do anything...Just give her some shots of Patron. Damn girl, GWTFP. You didn't even tell your MOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment