Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here's to Jenn...

So, I will start by completeing one of Jenn's 101 goals...I have created our blog. Bare with me that it might take a few days to get up and running with pictures and the whole bit.

Let me tell you how this has come to be. Jenn called me, I don't know about a month or two ago and said that she had this new list of goals, 101 to be exact and that I was included in this list of goals quite a few times...I thought "oh shit, what has she gotten me into?". Now the guilt trip, she has, on numerous occasions told me that I needed to get this done so she could cross me off of one of the goals she set. Really, I think she needs to re-do her list, I mean seriously...If I have to start a blog as one of HER goals...I'm a bit confused, so I proclaim that Jenn has to replace the blog goal for another.

Here's to Jenn!

1 comment:

  1. I will cross it off my list tonight, but I am not replacing it! Blogs rule.

    ReplyDelete