Friday, December 19, 2008

The SHITTY Wipe By:Kaytie

So, as we all know, it's cold. I just got done with my homework and Steve let the dogs outside. I got a bit chilled from the draft of the backdoor. So, I saw our running fake fireplace and thought it looked rather toasty. I mosied on over and sat with all my weight on my shins and feet. Steve let the dogs back in after about 5 minutes. Here comes the Bi-dog (Jaxson) to come love on his Momma and probably lay down by the fire because he is always right next to it when it is on. So, he's facing me and starts to turn his head and then body away from me.

A LITTLE BACKGROUND: Jaxson really loves to sit on my feet and my lap, I always kid that his butt must be cold.

So, Jaxson has turned and I realize that he just wants to sit on my lap. So, I welcome the loving engagement of my dog and notice that he's putting a little more weight on my legs than normal. So, he's in a full sit on my lap for approximately 4 seconds when I finally feel the rub and notice what is going on.

Jaxson puts his whole weight towards his butt and presses down on my leg and begins to scoot, and his tail is definitely out of the way of his butthole. Steve was standing by the couch getting ready to turn the tv off and I was like "Jaxson, you better not be wiping your butt on me". Then, I see the mark on my favorite sweat pants of a dark brownish nature. Steve was watching as it was unfolding and I yelled, "he just wiped his shitty asshole on me!! I can't believe my dog just wiped his shitty asshole on me".

The SHITTY wipe.

Steve immediately put my shitty sweats in the wash.

1 comment: